Terms & Conditions
The Services are operated and owned by OkCapital (hereinafter referred to as “OkCapital”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a company registered in Bangalore, India.
We reserve the right to change the T&C at any time without notice posting changes on our Website and you shall be liable to update yourself of such changes, if any, by accessing the changes on the Website.
In order to access or use the Services, you must be 18 years of age or over. We do not provide the Services for those under 18 years of age.
You can access the Services on your mobile phones, tablets, laptops or other electronic devices (“Devices”) by registering to become a user (“User”) in accordance with the process given on the Website and in accordance with the terms of usage below:
- To become a User, you will be required to give us your full name, email address and mobile number. You will need to verify your information via an email and/ or OTP (one time password) as requested during the registration process in order to successfully get registered on the Website (“Registration”)
- While registering you will be required to mention and accordingly register under the category that you are looking for our Services, e.g., MSME, Other Corporate, Individual, etc. and also mention the specific kind of Service that you are looking for under our Services
- Upon the completion of a successful Registration, you will be able to use and access all our products and services based on the type of registration you carry out.
- As a User, you agree to receive promotional SMS and / or emails from OkCapital. If you choose not to receive such promotional SMS or emails you can opt out by sending us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. When you exit the Website, as a User, you may receive a “Thank you” message from the Client with a link to leave your feedback. You also agree that by using the Services you will continue to receive promotional SMS and emails from us, even if you are registered on Do Not Call registry.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the Registration and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete when you are a returning User.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, in the event of any information provided during the Registration or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete or in the event of your usage not being in accordance with this T&C.
- You agree that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions on your Device while accessing the Website, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
If you register on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password
- The website may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
- We disclaim any liability arising due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information.
- There will be third party services available on the Website as We will have formed some partnerships or alliances with these third parties in order to facilitate the provision of certain Services to you. These third parties could vary from time to time depending on the Services being offered by Us. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time are we making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s services nor will we be liable to you or any third party for any consequences or claims arising from or in connection with such third party including, and not limited to, any liability or responsibility for, death, injury or impairment experienced by you or any third party. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against us with respect to third party’s services.
- We do not, in any way, endorse any information or service offered or described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.
- We do not guarantee use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors will be detected or corrected. The Services are available on an “as is” basis and we do disclaim all warranties, representations and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the website. Also, You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Website and We do not assume any liability or responsibility for any computer viruses, bugs, malicious code or other harmful components, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through the services.
- In no event, under no legal or equitable theory (whether tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise), shall we or any of our respective employees, directors, officers, agents or affiliates, be liable hereunder or otherwise for any loss or damage of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or arising from the use of the Website / Services or our agreement with you concerning the Services, including, but not limited to
- the use of or inability to use the site, the service, or the content
- any transaction conducted through or facilitated by the site
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site, the service and/or the content
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- any other matter relating to the site, the service, or the content, and any compensatory, direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages, lost anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, business interruption, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if we have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- If we are held liable to you in a court of competent jurisdiction for any reason, in no event will we be liable for any damages in excess of Rs. 100/-.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from your use of the Services and / or any violation of this T&C. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim or action arising hereunder or in connection with the Website and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such demand, claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Website without permission from Us, except as permitted by applicable law. You must not modify or use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics available on the Website separately. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining permission or a licence from Us to do so. If You print, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these T&C, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and You must, at Our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials You have made.
If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining T&C shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Other Terms and Conditions
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between You and Us to any other person. Also, nothing contained in this T&C shall be construed to create the relationship of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture, or any other fiduciary relationship.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These T&C are governed by the laws of India within the exclusive jurisdiction of Bangalore, India. Any action, suit, or other legal proceeding, which is commenced to resolve any matter arising under or relating to this website, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, India.
For any questions or concerns regarding these T&C, you may contact us using the following details: